Ham Radio Deluxe 6.7 Beta Available to the Public 11/22/2019
The Latest Ham Radio Deluxe Beta Build is Now Available
We are pleased to introduce the public beta for the Ham Radio Deluxe 6.7 maintenance release. You can download it from the download page on our website - www.HamRadioDeluxe.com/downloads.
What have we tended in this release?
The list of 188.8.131.52 defects fixed in this beta include the following:
- Callsign Lookup caused the program to hang in some cases
- Logbook tab in the ALE wasn't displaying previous QSOs for either exact or partial
- eQSL download wasn't honoring the date range and pulling 100% of confirmations
- QRZ upload had an error that prevented the upload
- Some data was missing from the Lookup pane in Logbook and DM-780
What we're working on (known errors)?
- Callsign lookups when the call has a prefix (we have it scoped and assigned)
- FT4 QSOs (we have it scoped and assigned)
Providing feedback for public beta:
We expect to have a full release ready to go by the time Black Friday comes.
73 de Mike, VK4/WA9PIE
HRD Software, LLC